Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here I am...lets eat!

When I graduated from college in May, things looked pretty bleak. Graduating in a job market that looked like a bottomless pit, and stressing over what to do with my life left me depressed and anxious. All of the time. Not wanting to turn into a panicked waste of space, I turned to what I love best: cooking. I cooked and baked and baked and baked, and you know what? It calmed me down. And I started to think, I should share this. It's no fun cooking wonderful things and not sharing them, so here I am! Adding my take on interesting recipes and food ideas to the blogosphere. While I am no longer unemployed, my job is, shall we say, unchallenging, and I still have time on my hands to find recipes to experiment with. So I will cook, and I will post. And hopefully everyone will find it pretty tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment